i became a victim.....

Oo p0op oO

Very upsetting to see something like this happen to such a nice truck, sorry your stuff got damaged/stolen. A guy at work was just asking me last night what kind of alarm my truck has, and I'm like "Nothing, because nobody pays attention to alarms now days anyways". I keep mine in the guarged garage at work and behind the locked gate at home, but I don't have much of any stereo stuff other than an amp/box under the seat :(

Will insurance cover it? Does anybody have additional coverage or riders on their policies for high dollar mods like electronics, wheels, superchargers (yeah right, tell your ins co that!) etc in case your truck get stolen?

hey man sorry to hear about the break in(sorrier to see it),what the f-ck is going on nowadays i mean doesnt anyone work for a living and have an pride.I t really pisses me off when low life lazy mother f-ckers steal and damage things that people work hard to obtain and leave a mess for them to clean up. :banghead:

Holy shit man thats horrible!! Your factory alarm didn't go off at all? I got a 7'' in dash too but I also bought a mean brand new after market alarm after I got it installed! Thats efn terrible, invest in a shotgun!

There is no factory alarm it's just a keyless entry system with a panic button.

Really? Mine would always go off when my friend would blast his system next to my truck b 4 i had the aftermarket alarm on. Maybe they where pros and found a way to break a window without making a lot of movement. :crazy:

Im sorry to hear...Im very nervous because im trying to get a dual din dvd headunit. My alarm goes in the next day after I put it in...and even then they can just crack the window open. Its hard to own nice things in our society, either keyed vandalized or stolen. :shakehead: Im sorry man I would def be in the mood to crack some heads

thanks guys...i think insurance is going to cover it but im not getting my hopes up till i get the check in my hand...there comming to look at it tomorrow(so they say).....

if you could buy a new 7" indash dvd player which one would you prefer ive already been looking around a little bit....

and another thing...ALARMS......suggestions on alarms? def. getting one of those the SAME time the head unit goes in.

*&(#^$# thieves........saga continues...........

for alarms i would recomend the 564t from valet. it has a remote start in it to so its a added feature. i like it because of the paging lcd. it shows you which door is open, how long the cars been running etc. also look into those shock senors and glass break senors! there owrth the extra 20 bucks IMO.

Dude, I'm sorry to hear that, some people are just so ****ed up. It sucks even more when the truck was outside your house. My old truck was broken into on early morning, and it was parked right outside my house. The factory alarm didn't go off because the door wasn't opened, the only thing that woke me up was the police at my door, someone heard the glass getting smashed and called the cops.

Did any of the leather get damaged?