My Truck Caught on fire

04CHASE

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about a Mike Lavallee "Fire" paint job?

OK, what do I win for nailing this back in mid October. :jester: It's not the same guy but he is the one that brought it to attention. I've always wanted to do it to mine with a little flame up front as well.

Yours looks GREAT. :thumbs::thumbs:

p.s. You don't have to go overboard with a really extravagant prize for winnig the "What would you do for a custom paint job" poll. :jester::jester::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Looks damn nice!!! :cool:

I've got a friend that just got his show car done in real flames, but he added a twist to make the flames look as if they are burning the paint off down to charred metal under his red paint. The guy that did his paint and owns the paint shop has a black SS with real flames too, but a lot more than what you did to your truck Chase.

I know what you mean about taking pictures of the true fire paint. Our last SEMA vehicle that we did had the same type of paint. In person it is just incredible, but in photos it's never as hot. The truck looks sweet with the flames though. I was going to do the same to my truck last year but never got around to taking it in to the paint shop. I might have to go make a visit up there now. :cheers:

Here's a pic of the flames from the last one we did. Sorry the truck is so dirty. :banghead:

DSC04243.jpg