How does everyone feel

So i searched the pages tonight so see what people thought of the kenne bell S/C, aside from most people thinking that the customer service sucks everyone complained about the fact that they didn't have an intercooler. From my understanding they have one now. Most people said that if whipple or kenne bell came out with a intercooled version it would be better then the radix due to twin scew being a better technology then the roots. So does anyone have the kenne bell intercooled?? Or does anyone know anything about the intercooled version??

thought i'd throw in my two cents worth, bought my 2.2 kb back in 03 shortly after buying my truck and have been pleased with the performance, but their help with questions and so forth is plain pitiful. after frequent calls, when you can get anything but a busy signal all they would say is that they were close to getting the intercooler ready for production. then two years later when they finally announce the intercooler, it is an entirely different top mount sc and will not work with the side mount sc at all. so their only comment was sell mine and buy their new unit, NO THANKS.

Pufferss

thought i'd throw in my two cents worth, bought my 2.2 kb back in 03 shortly after buying my truck and have been pleased with the performance, but their help with questions and so forth is plain pitiful. after frequent calls, when you can get anything but a busy signal all they would say is that they were close to getting the intercooler ready for production. then two years later when they finally announce the intercooler, it is an entirely different top mount sc and will not work with the side mount sc at all. so their only comment was sell mine and buy their new unit, NO THANKS.

Pufferss

You could always go the route that I did, build your own... I have been running a air to air for about 8 months now and great results so far. Power wise it makes a hell of a difference.