Jeep SRT-8

BlackSS04

or maybe some people value their lives and the lives of innocent people around them!

Kum ba yah, my Lord, kum ba yah!

C'mon dude... avoid writing things and actually confirming your stupidity. I would be willing to bet a paycheck he lives out here on this left-coast that I have to deal with.

BTW, those JCSRT8s are stupid fast... Pointless vehicle (butthole exhaust requires special adapter for towing) but 4.6 0-60 stoc is impressive in anything over 4500lbs.

Edited by sactosupersport (see edit history)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I am stupid for not wanting to possibly kill someone through my reckless and irresponsible behavior. And if you were street racing and caused an accident that killed someone you would feel no remorse? Hmmm, I'll take being stupid then. And I live on the right- coast.

Edited by 64 comet afx (see edit history)

So I am stupid for not wanting to possibly kill someone through my reckless and irresponsible behavior. And if you were street racing and caused an accident that killed someone you would feel no remorse? Hmmm, I'll take being stupid then. And I live on the right- coast.

zzzzz... Oh, I'm sorry were you talking? I must have dozed off.

No, actually you are stupid for thinking that we don't have a clue. Obviously we do this while excercising restraint and consideration for the right time and place. Also, I don't think I have ever raced anyone on a street to a speed greater than 60 MPH (what's the point?) So the next time you are cruising along at 15 over the 45MPH limit on the main drag (and you know you do it) think of me.

BTW, did some snooping, this explains a lot... eh?

64 comet afx Jan 26 2006, 04:34 PM Post #8

SS Newbie

Group: Members

Member No.: 7784

Owns: Fan

View Vehicles

I am so f%$#&* jealous. What I wouldn't give to be able to get the EVO's over here in Canada. Stupid 5mph bumper laws.

Edited by sactosupersport (see edit history)

If you buy a performance vehicle, why not put it to some good use.

heh, i think that everytime i see a silvie ss... theres a couple around town, i think about half are driven by chics

pete

Is a SS being driven by a "chic" a problem :dunno:

not in the least. chicks that drive trucks are hot. one that drives an SS is a notch above...

:devil:

If you buy a performance vehicle, why not put it to some good use.

heh, i think that everytime i see a silvie ss... theres a couple around town, i think about half are driven by chics

pete

Is a SS being driven by a "chic" a problem :dunno:

not in the least. chicks that drive trucks are hot. one that drives an SS is a notch above...

:devil:

HAHA, i agree with you!! i would much rather pull up to a hot chick in a truck, than another dude. LOL

Is it just me,

but why are we even discussing anything with someone who has been on this site for almost a year and doesn't even own an SSS/TBSS; or any perfomance truck from what I can see? :tear:

Seems his points are a tad mute anyway. :banghead:

Just my .02!

yeah he is probably a gay vegetarian going for president of the environmentalist club.