New Guy

04SSAWD

So I'm the new guy. I bought my 2004 SSS AWD about a month ago and been checking this site for awhile. Anyway the only mods so far is a flowmaster cat back, painted grill bowtie and sylvania silverstars. There will be plenty more to come......Just a side note I sold my 12 sec 96 Mustang GT vert and my 11 sec 94 Mustang cobra for this truck........never thought I'd see the day where i was driving a truck, a chevy no less. But I am extremely happy with this truck. Now I just need to be able to do an AWD burnout

Edited by 04SSAWD (see edit history)

So I'm the new guy. I bought my 2004 SSS AWD about a month ago and been checking this site for awhile.  Anyway the only mods so far is a flowmaster cat back, painted bow tie grill and sylvania silverstars.  There will be plenty more to come......Just a side note I sold my 12 sec 96 Mustang GT vert and my 11 sec 94 Mustang cobra for this truck........never thought I'd see the day where i was driving a truck, a chevy no less. But I am extremely happy with this truck.  Now I just need to be able to do an AWD burnout

Welcome to the sight man. AWD burnout i hear ya there. I've done it once Just be carful or you'll break your tranny.

click this link below its sick

AZFASTESTSS AWD SMOKE SHOW