For MY 1000th post.....

CrAzYMoPaRGuY

holy shit cmg- 1000 posts in someone elses house, lol- congrats

:lol:

I have to thank many an SRT thread, a few "Dodge owner's" threads, and Jaymoney.......

:crackup:

Actually, this is a pretty good forum. :thumbs:

Didn't we actually MEET on another GM truck forum Pete, the Xtreme Dephi forum? :lol: I remember they were all talking about how fast their trucks were, and the majority of the posters lived near me. I brought out SuperTruck.... and raced Kasper and Digger. :lol::lol::lol:

I think that's the only forum where I met most of the members. I still see Blue and a few others from time to time........

Your truck sure looks good!

delphisig.jpg

:thumbs:

What times are you running?

I have to thank many an SRT thread, a few "Dodge owner's" threads, and Jaymoney.......

Didn't we actually MEET on another GM truck forum Pete, the Xtreme Dephi forum? :lol: I remember they were all talking about how fast their trucks were, and the majority of the posters lived near me. I brought out SuperTruck.... and raced Kasper and Digger. :lol::lol::lol:

I think that's the only forum where I met most of the members. I still see Blue and a few others from time to time........

delphisig.jpg

sorry- was in key west since last week- ya youre right, the s10xtreme delphi forum. that place has since fallen off the planet to say the least. they all left. trucks doing good- put it on the back burner again, does consistent 13.5@102 passes. that was my goal this summer so im happy with that. with any luck next summer she'll need a roll cage. the pic in my sig is the same one in mopar action (just readers rides lol) a couple months back.

how's your beast doing?-- i used to see pics of that thing slowly evolving, running yet? or still tinkering with the guts?

pete

delphisig.jpg

sorry- was in key west since last week- ya youre right, the s10xtreme delphi forum. that place has since fallen off the planet to say the least. they all left. trucks doing good- put it on the back burner again, does consistent 13.5@102 passes. that was my goal this summer so im happy with that. with any luck next summer she'll need a roll cage. the pic in my sig is the same one in mopar action (just readers rides lol) a couple months back.

how's your beast doing?-- i used to see pics of that thing slowly evolving, running yet? or still tinkering with the guts?

pete

The car is almost running, I had to pay a few more $$$ than I thought for a tranny, and it's a manual valve body, which isn't what I really wanted, but I guess I came to realize I need it.

Too many things needed to be changed to get it on the road quickly, but I'm still digging away. It's not far off from being driveable, but I then have to take it apart for one last time to paint it.

I headed to the track with the Xtreme guys one day, we all met up, nobody wanted to race SuperTruck, and when I finally MADE them.... LOL... I raced Digger first and gave him a HUGE head start, then I drove right by him. He had his girlfriend in the truck and I had a bunch of building supplies in mine. He asked me when we stopped "Did you floor it right away"..? :lol: Umm.... Noooooooooo

I raced Digger and Kasper at the same time on a really wide stretch of raod, gave them both a big start and drove past both of them.

I raced BlueZQ8 in my motorhome. :lol: It was pretty well dead even, very close.

Your truck sure looks good!!!!!!

:eek:

I guess I should have added- I had to completely redo my brother's 67 Coronet last year, the 440 was getting tired, we put a Indy headed big block with 605hp in it, and another 250hp Cheater NOS kit on top of that.

The car has ran a best of 11.3 on the engine (no NOS) with street tires through the exhaust so far.

I also built and drove my 68 Cuda 340 4 speed, which side tracked me too. Too many projects, I've been concentrating on my Coupe for the last year though......