People are so Ignorant.

cwest94

I spent 3hrs yesterday cleaning the truck and the tonneau cover since the weather is so nice and beautiful, it was in the mid 60's yesterday and today with nothing but sun. So today I drove to a local park to take my bike out for awhile to enjoy the nice weather. When I returned to my truck, I found that someone spilled something all over my nicely cleaned tonneau cover, looked to be on purpose to me. Whatever it is, its all sticky.

When I first got there and was unloading everything, there was a large group of guys standing near by talking, they just keeped looking at me and the truck the entire time I was there, so I'm sure one of them did it because I don't park in a area where others do. So I'm guessing they did it to be ignorant/jealous A-holes.

I'm now starting to think why care and just give up because people just do not have any kind of respect for others things anymore. Last week some SOB shot the side with a paintball gun right in front of my house, chipping the paint.

Sorry for the rant, I'm just so damn sick of people anymore.

:rant:

Well...if it were me...I would walk into this bunch, introduce myself and watch. The guilty party will reveal themselves one way or another. Body language, eye movement..etc. Then after awhile, I would bring up the incident. Most people will look at the guilty party right away. Then being the **** I am, Confrontation would come down the road when least expected. :mad:

Violence is a vertue :devil:

Edited by shreveportSS (see edit history)

its sad to say but you are correct,people just dont have any respect for others things,afew years ago right before x-mas i was eating lunch in my car when some woman pulls next to me in a mercedesopens her door and whacks my car so i say hey lady what the f-ck and she acts like nothing happened,what the hell man.yuppie bitch.

man that sucks.

I never leave the house without my maglight or my Sig .40!

No matter which one I have to get out, they ALWAYS get the point!

It is a damn shame it has to come to that, but we ain't livin' in our

fathers age. Back then, a good ass whippin' was all you needed to get your point across, and it stuck too.

These days your average 14 year old is packin' and is just stupid enough to use it, over a simple arguement.

Keep your chin up and invest in some FIREPOWER!

man that sucks.

fathers age. Back then, a good ass whippin' was all you needed to get your point across, and it stuck too.

These days your average 14 year old is packin' and is just stupid enough to use it, over a simple arguement.

Shoot someone because they spilled something on your vehicle :dunno:

I understand it is good to have a firearm if someone puts you in danger, but to wip out a gun when something little happens :dunno: Come on, be a man and use your fists.

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)

Well...if it were me...I would walk into this bunch, introduce myself and watch. The guilty party will reveal themselves one way or another. Body language, eye movement..etc. Then after awhile, I would bring up the incident. Most people will look at the guilty party right away. Then being the **** I am, Confrontation would come down the road when least expected. :mad:

Unfortunately there wasn't anyone around when I got back.

It sounds like the same group of people that shot your truck

Na, I know it wasn't. The ones who did the paintball gun thing were kids that live around me, the ones at the park were 30 to 40yr old guys. Plus the park isn't near my house. Would think people of that age would be respectful to others property.

I always park in the back too but the worst I ever get is garbage in my truck bed.  Sounds like you have some enemies....atleast for the paintball thing.

That use to happen to me all the time, even after I put on the bed cover. The day I went out and found trash bags in the bed of the truck is the day I went out to get a tailgate lock, that solved the problem. :)

Dont give up on keepin it clean because someone else might mess it up F-them. Its yours to keep clean. Its not your fault three are dicks out there.

Thanks for the positive words. I'm just getting so tired of seeing things around me and reading on here of people who have had their cars/trucks messed around with. There have been so many new post over the last couple weeks where people have had their windows smashed in to steal their radio to putting a door ding in the side. People just make me sick anymore, and here we are in the holiday seasion. Isn't this supposed to be the time for giving???

man that sucks.

Shoot someone because they spilled something on your vehicle :dunno:

I understand it is good to have a firearm if someone puts you in danger, but to wip out a gun when something little happens :dunno: Come on, be a man and use your fists.

As I mentioned earlier, ass whippins don't seem to jog peoples memories the way they used to. :dunno:

The maglight/pistol is for back up.

Anyway, I was refering to Jond983's post about maybe someone has it out for him.

Believe me, no one needs to tell me about 'being a man' with my fists, I got that covered.

man that sucks.

:withstupid: You should have just shot them. :jester:

Edited by Kim (see edit history)

man that sucks.

:withstupid: you shuld of jus tshot them. :jester:

or just put blanks in and fire it up in the air in anger that'll scare em off. :jester: