im in love

JaySS

hi everybody, i bought my ss about a month ago when i came back from iraq and im in love. its a red 04' AWD. ive been looking around the site now for a few weeks to get ideas for my mods and figured its about time i post. my friends hate me because i cant shut up about it, and my girlfriend is annoyed because its all i talk about. you know what, i dont care. heres some pics. anyways, its got dub xwang 22's on it, but i just bought some black KMC 125 backseats. got a K&N CAI, line x, tint, tonneau cover (might get rid of it to haul the dirtbike around), getting dual flowmaster super 40s. and hopefully i can figure out the PCM tuner stuff or find someone to do it soon. also plan on doing some black trim type stuff to it. maybe a drop sooner or later, so it sits like its supposed to. once you start you just cant stop. enough outta me, im done. hi.

p1020592zh9.jpg

p1020594hk6.jpg

I really want to see some pics with the KMC's on it. I was looking at those myself.

Edit: Actually I was looking at the Dimes because they are 22 x 9.5" and the Backseat is only available n 22 x 10"

Edited by AUTOGUY (see edit history)