Just in time for my b-day tomorrow

SSThunder

I dont want a blower...just fill my truck with about 8 tv's would be nice...*hint* that is what im going to do next...

after i get my 22's...... i dunno about 8 but i already got one in my dash...gunna gettem for the headrests and a 15" flip down thats prolly it on the screens.......

I dont want a blower...just fill my truck with about 8 tv's would be nice...*hint* that is what im going to do next...

after i get my 22's...... i dunno about 8 but i already got one in my dash...gunna gettem for the headrests and a 15" flip down thats prolly it on the screens.......

How can you guys watch so much TV? :jester::pop:

sweet man! the stock pulley is a 3.3, unless they asked you for your mods and thought you had need for a 3.2 or 3.1..... happy b day, and honestly you will smile so much after that thing is installed. :D BTW make sure to check everything in the kit, we have gottten several lately with some incorrect parts. my blower had the SS/Denali/Escalade p/n, but its an H2 blower (snout is shorter). so just check it out, an easy way to tell is the H2 intake tube does a full U-turn

I am thinking of getting one, where did you purchase it? price?

PS- Happy B-Day! thats awsome!

Got it from a GP buy on this site a month ago. It wasn't suppose to be for my b-day but it took a month to get here. The radix people had some problems or ran out of part or something like that, but at the price I paid I was happy to wait. PM Frank at Revolution Race Works(id is RevolutionRaceWorks). He set me up nice, even included gauges and pillar pod. The other sellers I talked to only included the radix kit plus you had to pay S&H so I got a better deal from Frank. The guages aren't cheap so I saved a ton.

sweet, seems like everyone on here goes blower but still sweet

I agree, seems like the roots style is the mod of choice for FI. I'd like to try that STS kit some day. I'm going to Vegas next week, so if I win big I'll let you guys know with pics of my new mod. :lol:

honestky why do you need 8 tv's? if you want a moving movie theatre get a suburban. you cant even fit 8 people in an ss . imo going fast puts a bigger smile on my face than any tv ever will.

dude i'm with chase i'd rather go fast then have 8 t.v's hold me back but to each his own.