WTF is wrong with people!!!

chevygal

There's another guilty before proven innocent case. If she did it, fry the B!tch. But it took them a year to gather what appears to be circumstantial evidence and file charges. It will be interesting to see how the trial unfolds. Did you read further down some other woman did that to her baby and only got 5yrs? WTF?

I am sure she will  just say that God told her to do it thats what the crazies do in Texas to get off for murdering their kids :mad:  :icon_bs:

I think both of those women here need to have their cells wallpapered with pictures of their children along with newspaper headlines of the crimes. So, they can be reminded daily of what they did, and the only way they should ever see the outside world is when they leave prison in a pinewood box. I could not be a police officer in crimes like these. I'd be too inclined to put a bullet in them, and be done with it.

The same goes with this one, or whoever did it.

Edited by CoolBlueSS (see edit history)

I think we should bring back public executions like they had in the olden days that way maybe people will think twice about breaking the law because one things for sure its getting bad out there.hang em high. :thumbs:

:withstupid:

Or better yet, I would thow her, Saddam Hussein & his buddies, Hugo Chavez, and Mr. Fidel Castro into a lions den and watch them get shredded to sh!t.