2 days, 2 kills

lucky7_93021

So yesterday going W on the 118 into Simi Valley I saw a raced out Toyota 4-Runner coming up behind me. I was already going 80 and wasn't going to bother but he got right up on my bumper and sat there. I HATE :mad: that.. so the second I saw an opening I hit it and after the needle was buried for a minute or so he was far far behind me. A few miles up I was getting off my exit and he finally caught up, go off at the same place and turned the other direction. I could tell he was pissed.... but I sure had a smile on my face.

Then today coming into Venice on the 405 there was this guy in a new 4 door Ford F-150. He had some mean sounding dual side exit exhaust and who knows what else. Anyhow he was one of those guys where you can tell they are going to be a d$^k the second they get on the freeway. So he starts driving like an idiot to get over.. then cuts me off! I got over and easily passed him which I assume he wasn't happy with. Once there was a little open space he got over... I let him get bumper to bumper then I hit it. There really wasn't much of a race... I pulled a few truck lengths on him and the once we hit traffic he took the wrong way out and got stuck a few miles back :driving: . I thought it was over, I slowed down to 75 :-) and just went on my way. A few mintues later here he comes... at that point I was over it and didn't want to waste the gas so I let him go by me... he passes me WAVING AND SMILEING like, haha I won... then he got off the freeway!

Damn it I was angry... how did he get the last word when I won! Grrrr... oh well :sigh: goes to show not only rice rockets can do the flyby.

Nice. I have not had too many people mess with me yet. I did smoke a Hummer H1 with a smokey Duramax...Oh and one of those bug looking Audi TT's. A guy I work with has an older (85ish) Chevy 2WD 3/4 ton with a 400 small block in it. He said he hopes to pull up next to me at a light someday. We'll see.

Nice Kills.

Mike

on my way home from work, i was approaching the tolls to get on the Mass Pike. as i was coming down the ramp, a guy in a Sierra 1500 ext. cab comes from the other direction and goes thru the toll booth i wanted, so i go to the one next to it. since he was a ahead of me hitting the tolls, i don't think too much of it. when he goes thru, he punches it and starts to cut across the lanes. i laugh, and follow suit. we started off on the right side and before he could get all the way to the left, i had already caught up to him and got on his left. once he saw what i had, he gave up. never left his lane.

good kills :cheers:

last time i raced a hemi in the same freeway 118...didnt stand a chance with me..he tried to catch me up but couldnt..lol..the funny part was that i guess a guy in a viper saw us racing and he past us ..like if we would of been parked..he just flu.besides us

good kills :cheers:

last time i raced a hemi in the same freeway 118...didnt stand a chance with me..he tried to catch me up but couldnt..lol..the funny part was that i guess a guy in a viper saw us racing and he past us ..like if we would of been parked..he just flu.besides us

you know when he saw you guys racing, he just laughed and floored it. i was out in Huntington visiting some friends last year. we were in my buddy's Z06 and a new mustang was racing some other car. i forget what it was. i just remember the mustang cuz they had just come out and i didn't like them. i think their race ended when we flew by them.

nice man, I had one of those Ram Mega cabs(damn things are huge) try me today for whatever reason, and lets just say that he got a quick look at my bumper as I left him quick fast.

I've had two of these monster try me lately. I killed the first so bad I had to give the second one a try to see if it would be different, nope. Plus, I'm pretty much stock.

oh and nice kill on the ford!

• 2 weeks later...
It's funny when people try to play... then back off when they see the SS badging. Even more funny if people who see it, don't get it... and then loose with a dumb founded look on there face  :devil:

I agree, they act all tough until they get stomped :chevy: . They don't even know what hit them. :banghead: