Britney's Latest Fiasco!

Fallen.One05

White trash with cash  :D

No kidding. Lump her in the same group with Jessica and Ashley Simpson, Christina Aguilarra(sp), Paris Hilton, and whoever else that I can't think of right now. Bunch of no tallent attention whores.

Christina actually does have talent though... and she's hot as well. :flag:

She's definitely hot, as far as tallent, I guess so. Not really my kind of music. She was going a little crazy there for a while, but seems to have settled somewhat.

No kidding. Lump her in the same group with Jessica and Ashley Simpson, Christina Aguilarra(sp), Paris Hilton, and whoever else that I can't think of right now. Bunch of no tallent attention whores.

everyone in this forum would bone them and you would too! :smash:

And I would do every single one of them and love every minute...

And I would do every single one of them and love every minute...

I'm right there with ya. :D Such good girls. :thumbs:

I'd do a rich woman to get her cash.  I'm a gold digger.  I'd screw Oprah if I thought I was gonna get to spend her money on things I want.  :crazy:

:crackup::crackup:

Mr. P. :)

edit: what's that saying, I'd rather be hated for what I am than loved for what I'm not?! :lol:

Edited by misterp (see edit history)

Christina actually does have talent though... and she's hot as well. :flag:

christina used to be hot now just the same dirty whore she was in wexford. ppl in her school even said shit of her

• 2 weeks later...

Just heard on the TV, USA channel is bagging on Brit :lol: calling her "USA Character of the Month". Their soundbite - "2-years may not sound like a lot but after her first marriage of 55-hours that a lifetime" :crackup:

Mr. P. :)

She dosen't do it for me anymore.  :puke:  After whats his name tore it up she is just a little to skanky for me now. I like Jessica Simpson. She is nice :cool:

:chevy:  :flag:  :chevy:

Yaeh she is nice but her video should be out in the next month or so :D when will celeberties ever learn :dunno: