Britney's Latest Fiasco!

Fallen.One05

I'm sure MOST of you have heard of Britney Spears' lastest stunt(s). Do you all think that this is for publicity? Or just pure stupidity?

Now on to the "good" stuff..... there are some crotch shots of her from the past week... and believe me... they DON'T leave much to the imagination.. :flag:

And to think....she used to be a "good" girl... :crackup::crackup::crackup:

I'm sure MOST of you have heard of Britney Spears' lastest stunt(s). Do you all think that this is for publicity? Or just pure stupidity?

Now on to the "good" stuff..... there are some crotch shots of her from the past week... and believe me... they DON'T leave much to the imagination..  :flag:

And to think....she used to be a "good" girl...  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

yea, my roommate sent me those today. what would the mickey mouse club think now?

White trash with cash  :D

No kidding. Lump her in the same group with Jessica and Ashley Simpson, Christina Aguilarra(sp), Paris Hilton, and whoever else that I can't think of right now. Bunch of no tallent attention whores.

Christina actually does have talent though... and she's hot as well. :flag: