Cager tried to kill me

Holty

I try to give bikes a little more room than other cars/trucks simply because that's what I would want if I rode. I don't, but I have friends that do, so I show some respect. If I see bikers riding like dumbasses then I just back off, and let them go. I figure they'll screw up somehow on their own. They don't need my help. Glad he missed, and you thought quick enough. Like someone said, catch this turd out when your not on your bike, and tell him how this works.

WOW! I've never had someone TRY to kill me before - at least while I was riding my bike. I have had a bunch of stupid asses pull out in front of me though.

Glad you came out unharmed. I know if it was me and I'd gotten ahold of that guy, I'd be doin' time. I take that stuff pretty serious. I would beat him till he quit moving.

Mike

what do you say guys? SS meet in Pittsburgh? I say we mobb the streets till we find the mutha ******, and scare the hell out of him, nothing like 30 SS silverado's charging your ass... :jester:

HAHA that would be freakin awesome! can you imagine that? we'd be a CONVOY

HAHA that would be freakin awesome!  can you imagine that?  we'd be a CONVOY

oh yeah... there'd be A LOT of HP running down the streets... its too bad most of us are scattered acrossed the country... :happysad:

:withstupid:

that sucks man. glad ur ok. why are people such dousche bags? wheres the boondock saints when u need them :dunno: