Tonnoue Cover

I'm looking to get a nice tonnoue cover for my SSS but it must be a flush mount or a really low profile because the bigger ones that hang over the sides or anything like that just don't do anything for me. Ive taken a look at a couple ones but not sure so I figured I would ask you guys to see what you like. I like the idea of a hard tonnoue cover but I also like the idea of a vinyl one so i could remove it if i needed to. please give some ideas

This was just discussed recently, but I like my Extang RT soft tonneau. Very low profile (like a 1/2" I think), easy to open or remove by one person for hauling big stuff, lightweight, and reasonably water resistant. If you're looking for something to lock up stuff in your bed though, this isn't it. For that, the Pace-Edwards roll up hard cover is very low profile and secure, but expensive (>$1k), heavy, and takes up a lot of space for the side rails and storage drum. A guy I work with got one though, and it looks nice.

I currently have the extang RT and its awsome. I just like the looks of a hard cover and I will be going with the Gaylord SpeedSturr Wing cover with a Bedrug. IMO the looks of that combo are awsome. I don't do a Ton of Hauling so its a great option for me. If you do a lot of hauling stick with an Extang RT. good luck :cheers:

Edited by BILLS04SS (see edit history)

Hey Kim, do you have a pic of your cover from an elevated view? It looks like what I want. 

PS:  peel off the ugly dealer sticker on your tailgate.  :D

Don't worry the dealer sticker has been gone for awhile. :D Not sure what you mean by elevated so here are a few more pics :chevy:

bedcover3.jpg

bedcover2.jpg

bedcover.jpg