pacesseters lt headers

blackbeast ss

well the total cost was headers $370.two magnafow cats part#59959 $160.flanges $60 flowmasters.welding cost $150 grand total of $740 saved $560 over the dynatecs.i am still under warranty so my exaust guy made it a bolt on incase i have to go into warranty.also for everybody that has the same question i just to have yes you will notice hp gains specially on the highway and a bigggggg diference on sound allmost like a track car.loving it so far the best mod i have done. :cool::cool::cool::cheers:

I just put on my pacesetters with those magnaflow cats as well, and I have noticed a good gain in HP too. :thumbs: definetly a good buy. What series flowmasters did you put on and how does it sound?

Just wait till you install the zippy shift kit and TBTC. That's the best mod for the money besides a tune if you ask me. It's the most noticable(SOTP). The stall really lets you take off and the shift kit shifts nice and hard.

well the total cost was headers $370.two magnafow cats part#59959 $160.flanges $60 flowmasters.welding cost $150 grand total of $740 saved $560 over the dynatecs.i am still under warranty so my exaust guy made it a bolt on incase i have to go into warranty.also for everybody that has the same question i just to have yes you will notice hp gains specially on the highway and a bigggggg diference on sound allmost like a track car.loving it so far the best mod i have done. :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cheers:

i have a couple questions... are the pacesetters ceramic coated?, if so where did you get them for $370?, also what part number on the flanges?, and finaly do you have any pics of the install?.

sorry for all the questions but this sound just like the set up i need/want.

thanks in advance :thumbs:

well the total cost was headers $370.two magnafow cats part#59959 $160.flanges $60 flowmasters.welding cost $150 grand total of $740 saved $560 over the dynatecs.i am still under warranty so my exaust guy made it a bolt on incase i have to go into warranty.also for everybody that has the same question i just to have yes you will notice hp gains specially on the highway and a bigggggg diference on sound allmost like a track car.loving it so far the best mod i have done. :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cheers:

Which Flowmasters did you go with, 40's?

I ran that exact setup with out cats. The only difference is they exited before the Passenger tire. Those round maggies sound alot better then their mufflers IMO. I didn't get a chance to dump them but I know that would give it a great tone. Ebay and Texas speed and performance and and Speed Engineering are all grat places to get them from coated or uncoated. good luck