sold SS

cerbomark

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Chase did it again scaring off all the members with stock trucks!! :crackup:  :jester:  Man that thing looks nice, I have thought about getting a second ss and making it white.

:withstupid: i want to see a white ss.

thats a sweet looking truck you have there. Tobad you got rid of the SS to get that but still a sick ride. White looks great and wish they made the SS white. I would have bought one.   :cheers:

:chevy:  :flag:  :chevy:

not an SS but the same idea :cool:

train1.jpg

Edited by tonman316 (see edit history)

Hope your happy with less power :jester: ....Just messin congrats on the new truck, not a fan ( to Much chrome) but Congrats :cheers:

Onyx  :cool:

It's not that much less stock vs. stock. The new ones with a 5.3 is 325HP.

Really? Wow didnt know that, thats preaty impressive :cheers:

Onyx :cool:

Hope your happy with less power :jester: ....Just messin congrats on the new truck, not a fan ( to Much chrome) but Congrats :cheers:

Chevy site says 315. They new body syle looks pretty good in person. Picks really don't do it justice. Now as for the price. GM is out of their F*#$$ mind. Sticker price going up to the mid $40's for a regular silverado is stupid. Thanks GM for screwing yourself once again. Rant OFF :mad: I'm never going to get rid of my SS if I can help it. Love my truck :cheers:

Chevy site says 315. They new body syle looks pretty good in person. Picks really don't do it justice. Now as for the price. GM is out of their F*#$$ mind. Sticker price going up to the mid $40's for a regular silverado is stupid. Thanks GM for screwing yourself once again. Rant OFF :mad: I'm never going to get rid of my SS if I can help it. Love my truck :cheers:

Your right, the pics dont do them any justice. I posted a bunch on here a month ago and there was a lot of mixed comments. I like the new trucks, both inside and out. The inside of them are a million % nicer then what our old, outdated ones have. I like the new trucks and all, but dont see myself trading in the SS for one, there still isn't anything else on the road like the SS.

Oh, and the prices of them are OUT OF THIS WORLD. What the hell was GM thinking behind the prices? :dunno: I thought GM was bringing down the prices of their cars/trucks and adding more features, guess they decided to just rape those who want a new tahoe or silverado.

I stand corrected. The Tahoe/Suburban has 320HP. I thought they were the same accross the board. Don't know where I got 325, though. :crackup: Still impressive, especially for the fuel economy.