Cowl hood pics! with stripes

2drTahoe

I like the blue and white scheme, :thumbs: but the hood makes it look like the big rig look of a Dodge IMO…

It maybe just me but I think hood scoops, not the big stinkin’ fire breathing dragon nostril lookin’ hood scopes, but little hood scoops look good… :cool:

I like the blue and white scheme, :thumbs: but the hood makes it look like the big rig look of a Dodge IMO…

It maybe just me but I think hood scoops, not the big stinkin’ fire breathing dragon nostril lookin’ hood scopes, but little hood scoops look good… :cool:

Cowl hoods look good though. I'm like you, I like the recessed ram air look.

Tim, that is Exactly what we Plan on doing with our SS--as soon as the Cowl Hood is Available. White stripes, ALL our Roofing Trucks are Red with the Cowl Hood and White Stripes.. Anyone know when the hoods might be available?? Thanks, Ginnie SS

The hood in the pic is made by Reflexxion. They will be available Nov. 17 03. I think they run a little cheaper than th Goodmark hoods. So everyone knows, the underside frame of the Goodmark and the Reflexxion hoods are made at the same factory in Taiwan. Click here for Reflexxion. I know what I'll be spending my bonus on next week.

Ginnie ss, I live just 25 min west from where you are. I'm in Willoughby.

Edessa, Hi, UNFORTUNATELY I have to go to Willoughby twice a Month to take my Sister for CANCER TREATMENTS!!! How about when Thompson Drag Strip opens up again in the Spring we take the SS's there to Drag Race??? It will be a Blast!! The are a couple of truck classes and like to see how the truck's might do.. Mine is STOCK-no engine MODS.. Do you ever go to Annabelle's in Mentor?? Take Care, Ginnie SS :)

Archived