2004 Blk SS for Sale

efo1228

I'm looking to part with my baby!

2004 Blk SS, AWD, Always Garaged, 39k miles, Power Programmer, Corsa Exhaust, Volant cold air intake with forced air to the front right scoop. Ground force lowering kit, power coated wheels - Stock 20's.

Price reduced to $23,500

Will assist with shipping to lower 48, enclosed or open auto transport, price dependent upon location.

Located in Jacksonville FL

904-505-9314

Chad

SilveradoSS002.jpg

SilveradoSS003.jpg

SilveradoSS004.jpg

Edited by efo1228 (see edit history)

STS turbo or a Vortech SC.  Just weighing out my options at this point.

The NEW front setup STS Turbo is bad a**. :thumbsup:

Good Luck on your sale

Hey brother, can you give me a link for the front mount STS...all I can seem to find is the remote mount systems...Not sure I want to go that way. Seems a bit cheezy, I guess I'm ocd but mounting a turbo where the muffler goes, and sucking air from back there kind of freeks me out....Love the power, but the setup seems hoakie...

Hey brother, can you give me a link for the front mount STS...all I can seem to find is the remote mount systems...Not sure I want to go that way.  Seems a bit cheezy, I guess I'm ocd but mounting a turbo where the muffler goes, and sucking air from back there kind of freeks me out....Love the power, but the setup seems hoakie...

Yes sir, I can

http://www.nelsonperformance.com/ft_MountTurbo.htm