Full Stand Alone

WANNARACEMYSS

Has anyone read about the FAST Fuel Management System. I am thinking about purchasing this as a full stand alone for my 04SS. I have read a lot about it and it seems like it has everything to offer from spark to nitrous control. Plus there is a tuner here locally in indy who is fluent in this system.

http://www.fuelairspark.com that is the web site. I don't know how to add links yet.

i wouldn tuse it, our computers are far better than it. id get someone to tuen your pcm rather than switchign to a fast set up.

what would you recommennd? Do you like the way your truck performs with the zippy tune?

yeah he did a great job , but there is only so much you can do through email and no wideband. so ive upgraded my hptuners to use a wideband and now im working on the tune.

from my experience, those systems are great if you are working from a car that dosn't have a computer already in it. to eliminate the computer in our truck right now, you would have a huge electrical project on your hands, not to mention no chance of ever passing an emissions test. I would stick with the factory computer and upgrade the operating system if you want to go crazy. that will provide alot more versatility.

from my experience, those systems are great if you are working from a car that dosn't have a computer already in it.  to eliminate the computer in our truck right now, you would have a huge electrical project on your hands, not to mention no chance of ever passing an emissions test.  I would stick with the factory computer and upgrade the operating system if you want to go crazy.  that will provide alot more versatility.

That is a very good point. I think I am going to just get a Zippy Tune.

Right on. That makes a lot of sense. thanks