Some New Goodies....

dont worry chase your truck will always be faster :P thinking about a 427 for her tho...... (with my maggie on it :D ). the gauges come in blue or red, and the DIC is also changed to the same color. the AC panel can be taken apart and LEDs can be installed to whatever color you desire, i just dont care lol.

they are Nu Image gauges, they just came out. theyve had those bling ones for the lade with the little plastic diamonds but i didnt like them. its easy to install its just hard to reinstall the needles. just incase anyone gets a set, dont follow the nu image provided instructions, they will result in misreading gauges. feel free to PM me for any install help. we all know that if i cant help mr. p can  :jester: i made like 5 how-to's on gauge installs for the cobaltss.com forums and the trailblazer forums, i could just post it up again

feel free to do a write up and post it in the "how-to" section. it will be a welcomed change from all the "how do change my bowtie" questions that don't belong in there.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see you posted the picture of my Z06 and playing it off like it was yours :jester: .

What is that silver car parked on the lawn?

That'd be a Cobalt SS.

You bastard.

Hey, it's not mine. I just know that's what it is. :P

the ss and zo6 are both sweet!  :flag:  if its not too much trouble, can you give me the pn of the 5 piece carriage works grille?  hopine my wifey will buy it for me for christmas.

sure no prob. upper two pieces: 42212 lower 3 piece bumper kit: 42042

these are the polished aluminum kits, they also have brushed and black.

I see you posted the picture of my Z06 and playing it off like it was yours :jester: .

What is that silver car parked on the lawn?

That'd be a Cobalt SS.

wow im impressed, that pic showed like 2 feet of the back side lol. i was wondering if anyone would catch that :D

dont worry chase your truck will always be faster :P

i odnt know that vette might give me a run for my money. :driving: before you think about that 427 with that maggie think about the 122 maggie to go with it, i .dont htink the 427 would play well with the maggie 112.

haha i meant the truck, i would sure hope a 500whp car that wieghs no more than 3k would be faster. just ordered the rims for the Z06, cant get pics becuase the website is macromedia flash :mad: . anyways they are modular society forged 3 piece 19x10/20x12 with machined finish/polished lip.

dont worry chase your truck will always be faster :P

i odnt know that vette might give me a run for my money. :driving: before you think about that 427 with that maggie think about the 122 maggie to go with it, i .dont htink the 427 would play well with the maggie 112.

haha i meant the truck, i would sure hope a 500whp car that wieghs no more than 3k would be faster. just ordered the rims for the Z06, cant get pics becuase the website is macromedia flash :mad: . anyways they are modular society forged 3 piece 19x10/20x12 with machined finish/polished lip.

youd be surprised, i bet you if that z06 is stock i could get you in the 1320 . but you definatly got me beat on the garage!!

no i dont have an impala ss. i do have a TBSS, which was at the grocery store during the photoshoot :P

youd be surprised, i bet you if that z06 is stock i could get you in the 1320 . but you definatly got me beat on the garage!!

i doubt id be surprised, i know your truck is prob the fastest everyday driver on here, no doubt. unless it runs 9s with the front tires two feet off the ground, i think i have a pretty good idea of your machine :D . its not stock, thats why i said 500whp :jester: im sure your not much slower tho.....

my latest project is stickin a T56 in the SSS. after QUIK posted that GMC with it i have gotten totally hyped about it. also stickin some z06 6/4 piston callipers on it. they are dirt cheap @ my cost(and in general).

how do you plan on putting the z06 6 piston calipers on the SS? im interested in your t56 progress let m eknow how your plans go with that.

it looks to be a direct fit. rotors are the same thickness and diameter (oddly enough). the back might be tricky, but all i really care about is the front. btw my baers are squeeking horribly, and mainly when im not braking. i cant believe i have to go sand the pads and bevel the edges because the rotor wasnt surfaced right. for $2k you would think youd get a little better

truck loks good with the mods. :thumbs: could you keep us posted on the brake mods because like you said the bears are expensive and noisey from what i am hearing.If the Z06 brakes will work with little or no modification i'd be game to try it.please keep us posted.