Some New Goodies....

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont worry chase your truck will always be faster :P thinking about a 427 for her tho...... (with my maggie on it :D ). the gauges come in blue or red, and the DIC is also changed to the same color. the AC panel can be taken apart and LEDs can be installed to whatever color you desire, i just dont care lol.

they are Nu Image gauges, they just came out. theyve had those bling ones for the lade with the little plastic diamonds but i didnt like them. its easy to install its just hard to reinstall the needles. just incase anyone gets a set, dont follow the nu image provided instructions, they will result in misreading gauges. feel free to PM me for any install help. we all know that if i cant help mr. p can :jester: i made like 5 how-to's on gauge installs for the cobaltss.com forums and the trailblazer forums, i could just post it up again

Edited by kelleyperformance (see edit history)

Congrats!  Everything looks great.  I want to get a closer look at that grill.  Did you decide against powder coating it?

yes i did, it looks so good to me the way it is. i like a little bit of color, its already so black lol

Did you have to raise the seat for the subs? are you happy with them? Im just thinking of a single 10 or 12'

no i did not, and yes, i am VERY happy with them. i had two 10w6v2 JLs in the cobalt (the ricer wing can be seen in one of those pics lol). these not only hit harder but i got both for the $ of one JL. they must wiegh 25 lbs a sub, 7" mounting depth.

dont worry chase your truck will always be faster :P

i odnt know that vette might give me a run for my money. :driving: before you think about that 427 with that maggie think about the 122 maggie to go with it, i .dont htink the 427 would play well with the maggie 112.