Los Angeles Auto Show

Pasadena SS

i went last sunday and was dissapointed in what cars i saw . i was expecting to at least the 427 concept truck. i did just recently go to sema so maybe i got spoiled. THe callaway car in the first pics was cool but imo for being placed with exotics was out of place, it retails for over 100k and all it had was a body kit and a magnacharger dasically, it was kind of funny when we were checking out i said loudly all it is is a c6 with a maggie and a body kit, and the lady working the booth gave me the dirtiest look. but didnt have a comback. i thought it was a cool car but give me over 100k and ill build something faster. one thing i give it is , it comes with a warranty.

The front end on the callaway is too aston martin like. From the front its very similar to one of those new jag XK or to an aston martin db7. Its not as agressive as the ZO6 front end. But the camaro still looks badass and the tundra concept is actually pretty nice, I wonder what they put under the hood.

The concept Mustang's brakelights looks like the old Nissan Pulsar brake lights. Anyone remember those?

And here's another look at this: (I honestly didn't take this picture my brother did :P )

PIC_0007.jpg

Edited by Pasadena SS (see edit history)

The concept Mustang's brakelights looks like the old Nissan Pulsar brake lights. Anyone remember those?

And here's another look at this: (I honestly didn't take this picture my brother did :P )

PIC_0007.jpg

i remember those things. P.O.S. those tails on the mustang are hideous.

the ass, not hideous. actually, very niiice!!!