Check out this post...

zo6freak

quote of the day,

"Every truck has its perks and its downfalls. But you also have to see that the ss is not in the same class as the Titan. Not a very good comparrison imo"

I guess he's right. I mean, if the SS were in... oh, I don't know... Class A, I'm sure the Titan would be in Class C or something.

:devil:

z06freak, i read some of your posts talking about the hemi what's all the animosity about? if you ever want to meet up and rum them we can.  You have more mods than I do as well.....

Well the dodge fan boy started it!

And your motor has higher displacement than z06s and about 45 more horsepower stock so his mods should even out to yours. :flag:

what i don't get is what possesses them to go out, buy a titan and then think they're going to be able to compete with our SS's, it's just not the right truck for that. why do they even bother? :dunno:

it's like trying to iceskate uphill or something...what's the point in it?

what i don't get is what possesses them to go out, buy a titan and then think they're going to be able to compete with our SS's, it's just not the right truck for that. why do they even bother? :dunno:

it's like trying to iceskate uphill or something...what's the point in it?

Thats why I challenged w/ a vmax A little closer in to the same class, except the displacement

if they can SMOKE rcsb 2wd hemi rams than they should beat an SS or vmax too. I haven't raced any SS but I have one Vmax when I was stock and won by maybe 3/4 a truck length. I have seen titans run at the drag strip and 1 stock SS and z06freak and my times were faster that's the only reason i challenged him. times were

titan with CAI and flowmaster muffler........................................16.1

stock SS (I think bad traction)..................................................16.0

z06freak with his mods............................................................15.6 OR 15.5

me with full stock exhaust and my chip on performance tune.......15.3

times are all at 2200ft so a few tenths can be shaved and none of us are experienced at a drag strip. That's a good breakdown for what titans were running with some mods. I also raced an ecsb 2wd silverado 5.3 with a cam torque converter tune CAI exhaust and longtubes and he whooped me. he ran a 15.2.