My gauges were sleeping!?!

Ron's SS

Well to make a story short, I was out shopping, jumped in the truck and sat there with the key "on" but the truck not running. So after a minute or so, I turn the truck on and started off down the road. The first thing I noticed is the truck seemed to be running cold, and running at 0 RPM's, going 0 MPH, with 0 Oil Pressure... :banghead: I think you get the idea, they weren't working at all, none of the gauges. It really spooked me. I immeditaly pulled over, shut the truck off, and once restarted it was fine and has been so for days.

I don't feel like playing dealer run around with the extended warranty. Is there any ideas on what could have caused this? Just a PCM brain fart, or what? A little input would really help, if there is any to offer.

Thanks in advance!

Well to make a story short, I was out shopping, jumped in the truck and sat there with the key "on" but the truck not running. So after a minute or so, I turn the truck on and started off down the road. The first thing I noticed is the truck seemed to be running cold, and running at 0 RPM's, going 0 MPH, with 0 Oil Pressure...  :banghead: I think you get the idea, they weren't working at all, none of the gauges.  It really spooked me. I immeditaly pulled over, shut the truck off, and once restarted it was fine and has been so for days.

I don't feel like playing dealer run around with the extended warranty. Is there any ideas on what could have caused this? Just a PCM brain fart, or what? A little input would really help, if there is any to offer.

Thanks in advance!

It happened to me also a while back while I was driven :wtf: