ss and 31

wody

Thanks for those pics man! I appreciate it! It does look better without the bowtie. Yours is really clean because you don't have the front plate. I do and I'm sure I'll have to come up with something to be able to have both since the plate holder needs to be removed for the lower grill assembly to be installed.

I'll let you know what Precision has to say later today. :thumbs:

One more thing, does the grill itself come apart from the shell?

Edited by r8rs4lf (see edit history)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when you call can you also find out if they can just sell the grille and not the shell. i want to have a chrome and a black one....even if i have to buy a chrome and paint it, im down. i'll go take that picture in a minute.

thanks

Alan

I just called precision and they said that they can get just the grill for that part#. I asked how much and she told me that I need to find out from a distributor, but she did say it is available. She took my number and is supposed to call me back with that part#. She also said they offer them in black already.

My local guy quoted me $380.00 + tax for just the #951270. I didn't ask about the lower one. Do you happen to have that part#? I don't need the brake ducts, just the lower.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...