what to buy wife for xmas?

Holty

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks guys, everyone is giving GREAT ideas (except dewey). we go out all the time, so taking her somewhere for dinner is out. she doesn't really have any hobbies and she's not into electronics at all. the spa day thing is good, but she never gets her nails done or facials or anything like that. she always does it herself at home. i'm looking more for something that i can buy online and have gift wrapped. besides, our 2nd anniverasay was not too long ago, so i used up all the romantic-ness i had in me for the year.

If she doesn't already have one, get her a Palm Treo smartphone. The wife would be lost without hers...

Yeah, and my wife would use it to knock me the phuck out with!! :smash::smash::smash: (insert Palm Treo rather than Gavel)

I am putting my Treo 650 on eBay if you want another one......LMK!!

-Cool Kitchen stuff

Hey Montanass .... I take it you are not married?

A little advise for you my friend ... This is a sure fire way to start a fight, get in the dog house, or she will even be pissed off enough to retrun all the nice things she got you for your SS ... :D

Keep this in mind for someday down the road ... Only exception ... If she specifically asks for it!!!!

Holty ... Sorry ... I'm in the same boat ... Don't know what to get her for her big gift ...

The Spa Thing sounds good, But Wheres KIM?!?! Maybe she can input on this?

onyx :cool:

Ummmm.....I am definently not the right one to ask. I'd want something for my truck or the Xbox. :jester: Yankee candles are awesome, and victoria secret has some great fragrances that you could buy(lotion, body spray, soap, body wash). Amber romance is my favorite. And if she likes dogs or cats you could get her a puppy or kitten. And since she does her own spa stuff, they've got that thing that warms up the wax, and you stick your hands in it and it "rejuvinates" them. Or a new purse. And they also have the Willow Tree figurines by Susan Lordi that are very nice. Do a search on ebay for those and you'll find all kinds. I've got several of those for my friends for birthdays and they are always a hit.... Okay, I'm done now. :smash:

-Cool Kitchen stuff

Hey Montanass .... I take it you are not married?

A little advise for you my friend ... This is a sure fire way to start a fight, get in the dog house, or she will even be pissed off enough to retrun all the nice things she got you for your SS ... :D

Keep this in mind for someday down the road ... Only exception ... If she specifically asks for it!!!!

Holty ... Sorry ... I'm in the same boat ... Don't know what to get her for her big gift ...

:crackup::withstupid: But mine did specifically ask for it this year and I still dont want to chance it. :nono:

Edited by WI_Dave (see edit history)

-Cool Kitchen stuff
Hey Montanass .... I take it you are not married? ...

:crackup::withstupid: But mine did specifically ask for it this year and I still dont want to chance it. :nono:

:lol: One of the funniest memories I have is my first serious girlfriend telling me up-front to never ever buy her anything domestic!

Holty - I like gifts that she will wear/use every day, some of my past Christmas gifts that might give you some inspiration:

* full-length wool coat, or knee-length wool sweater (my ex still wears hers every day)

* really nice suede jacket (get it waterproofed/treated first though)

* go to Saks and get a *real* bathrobe

* tools (not supplies) for her hobbies or crafts

Mr. P. :)