zippy

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:eek:

Crazy but it just might happen! I might be making a road trip with the SS over to Zippy3! Sorry I got excited, anyways I may do it, and just keep going to see the rest of the US yellowstone (cody your gonna hear from me) grand canyon cali texas (mister p your gonna hear from me too!) and then back on home to sunny FLA.

just in planningg stages. Sorry I had to share :ughdance::driving:

... (mister p your gonna hear from me too!) ...
Yeah I could show you some places :lol: there's very little of the West & Southwest I haven't seen or lived in. If you're going to do a loop of the country drive the northern states going west, then return back through the southwest.

Mr. P. :)

It's going to be July 18-22, 2007. I've tried to contact Zane to see if his brother and him are going to make it out again, but I haven't heard anything from them in many attempts. If someone talks to them I'm curious to know if they are going to make it. If anything it was a good place to buy the SSS.com hats, t-shirts, and key chains.

It's going to be July 18-22, 2007. I've tried to contact Zane to see if his brother and him are going to make it out again, but I haven't heard anything from them in many attempts. If someone talks to them I'm curious to know if they are going to make it. If anything it was a good place to buy the SSS.com hats, t-shirts, and key chains.

I hope to finally make it this year. Sorry I haven't been able to call you zip. My business and work are both kicking my @ss right now but I finally started installing the radix. You should be getting a call from me this week :cheers:

Thanks for the dates Zippy. Hope we have an even bigger turn out this year. :cheers:

Would be nice to hear from Zane or Josh. They seem to have abandoned us. I even tried his cell phone and got nowhere. :wtf:

ZANE!!!! YOU OUT THERE?

Thanks for the dates Zippy. Hope we have an even bigger turn out this year. :cheers:

Would be nice to hear from Zane or Josh. They seem to have abandoned us. I even tried his cell phone and got nowhere. :wtf:

ZANE!!!! YOU OUT THERE?

I can't get him to answer when I call either.