Zippy 3 Event

zippy

I want to encourage everone who can to get there for the track time. Last year it was friday night and it was my first time...I have gotten some more practice so I am ready to race BOB47 :driving:

Michigan's Fastest Track

You wanna race me? :confused: Need someone to beat up on huh? Everybody beats me. I think 14.6?? was mt best and that was with a tail wind. :lol: I'm putting all my money into looks. Gotta beat everyone at the show again. :crackup:

Hey now, it was a close second!!!!! :)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I want to encourage everone who can to get there for the track time. Last year it was friday night and it was my first time...I have gotten some more practice so I am ready to race BOB47 :driving:

Michigan's Fastest Track

i can't wait to get to the track. i should have some more go fast parts on till then.

I was stock last year, and will be this year. it is just fun to be at the track. We should race all the stock trucks and then match them according to the mods they have, then post our midwest all stock champion:)

I was stock last year, and will be this year. it is just fun to be at the track. We should race all the stock trucks and then match them according to the mods they have, then post our midwest all stock champion:)

Sweet, a category I might have atleast somewhat of a chance in winning!

Well this sounds doable..... and ALOT of FUN.... might make a week out of it. we will see. I have a friend that lives near there I think. where do you all stay? I could MAYBE do cheep rooms? will see what I can do...

Well this sounds doable..... and ALOT of FUN.... might make a week out of it. we will see. I have a friend that lives near there I think. where do you all stay? I could MAYBE do cheep rooms? will see what I can do...

I've stayed at the Marriot/Fairfield. Really nice rooms. I think around 100 a night.

I got excited when i read Muskegon, Mi. I spent a year up there working and it is a great place. that is where i learned that in the UP if it is sunny and 40 that is a vacation day!!!

I will have to try and make it to the event. My truck is pure stock but i am sure i would have a great time anyway.

BTW, I hear those Uppers can sure drink :cheers:

I got excited when i read Muskegon, Mi. I spent a year up there working and it is a great place. that is where i learned that in the UP if it is sunny and 40 that is a vacation day!!!

I will have to try and make it to the event. My truck is pure stock but i am sure i would have a great time anyway.

BTW, I hear those Uppers can sure drink :cheers:

for one its "Yoopers" and they are NO where near Muskegon Mich, think north, way up by Canada. then you will see a tru yooper. not that I am pissed, but I do take offence to this a lil bit. I was born and raised a Yooper. 27 years I spent up there and for some one to say a "troll" is a yooper, even the trolls will deny it!! anyway, off the rant now. hope to see you there... :)

for one its "Yoopers" and they are NO where near Muskegon Mich, think north, way up by Canada. then you will see a tru yooper. not that I am pissed, but I do take offence to this a lil bit. I was born and raised a Yooper. 27 years I spent up there and for some one to say a "troll" is a yooper, even the trolls will deny it!! anyway, off the rant now. hope to see you there... :)

:banghead::banghead: you are soo correct. I spent time in both places. However, the time in the UP was spent in Escanaba, which is no where near Muskegon.

Both places are great. This just shows the resentment the fine people of the UP have for the LP trying to sell then to Wisconsin for some beads.

:banghead::banghead: you are soo correct. I spent time in both places. However, the time in the UP was spent in Escanaba, which is no where near Muskegon.

Both places are great. This just shows the resentment the fine people of the UP have for the LP trying to sell then to Wisconsin for some beads.

its all good. I grew up in Gwinn. 40 minute north of Esky EH! thanks for the laughs!

How many ss's from PA I'm leaving on the 18th or 19th maybe we can all go up together.

Zippy did u find out about group rates and if u can PM me about the price to get that stuff done to my truck that would be appreciated :cheers:

How many ss's from PA I'm leaving on the 18th or 19th maybe we can all go up together.

Zippy did u find out about group rates and if u can PM me about the price to get that stuff done to my truck that would be appreciated :cheers:

as of now i'm going, leaving early on the 18th. all depends on the hotel costs right now.

• 2 weeks later...