East Coast Meet?

Y dont we go to the all gm nationals on june 22-24 o i might have zippy coming to the burgh sometime soon  :cheers:

gm nats is a good show, whats everybody else think? either one works for me.

have to keep me posted on that, i need a tune

Edited by thomp62301 (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

No one's replied to this in a while but I figured I try anyway...I'd like to go to this show since I pretty much missed the GM show this past weekend. I drove all the way from Delaware to within a half an hour from the show where I ran into a huge accident on the PA turnpike. :banghead: I should have arrived at the show around 1 o'clock, I think by the time we actually rolled in it was after 5. We sat in a dead dstandstill for nearly four hours, just to have to turn around and find an alternate route. Needless to say, the show was pretty much over. There were probably four vendors open and maybe five cars on the hill. So I'm lookin for a little redemption in August.

No one's replied to this in a while but I figured I try anyway...I'd like to go to this show since I pretty much missed the GM show this past weekend. I drove all the way from Delaware to within a half an hour from the show where I ran into a huge accident on the PA turnpike. :banghead: I should have arrived at the show around 1 o'clock, I think by the time we actually rolled in it was after 5. We sat in a dead dstandstill for nearly four hours, just to have to turn around and find an alternate route. Needless to say, the show was pretty much over. There were probably four vendors open and maybe five cars on the hill. So I'm lookin for a little redemption in August.

hope to be doing it again in august... stay tuned