East Coast Meet?

Tried it last august without too much success. I wanted to get some feedback from you east coast guys and gals and see if anyone would be interested in trying this again. So how many of you would be interested in a Meet at the Carlisle All Truck Nationals August 3rd to the 5th 2007? I know it's a long time away, but it's nice to get some feedback on it.

Here is info on next years show. Carlisle Events

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey i would love to go. but im in the same boat as KJT13. 7 hours is a long drive. i would probalbly have to get some freinds together to go. because thats a long drive with my, myself and i. i would go nuts. but it looks like a cool event.

i know it's alot of trucks that would have to be there but if we get 25 registered we get a 20' x 20' tent and a nice size area for the club to meet free of charge. if its less than that, it will cost 150.00 for the tent plus our normal registration fee to get in the show.

i know it's alot of trucks that would have to be there but if we get 25 registered we get a 20' x 20' tent and a nice size area for the club to meet free of charge.  if its less than that, it will cost 150.00 for the tent plus our normal registration fee to get in the show.

how far out do you need to be registered?

i know it's alot of trucks that would have to be there but if we get 25 registered we get a 20' x 20' tent and a nice size area for the club to meet free of charge.  if its less than that, it will cost 150.00 for the tent plus our normal registration fee to get in the show.

how far out do you need to be registered?

everything needs to be setup and reserved by july 6th

Edited by thomp62301 (see edit history)