which hood?

which hood would look best with grille.  

69 members have voted

1. 1. which hood would look best with grille.

• goodmark ram air?
    • goodmark cowl?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

close, i did end up with the goodmark ram air but i am going to cut out the scoop like breakyaneckss. that thing looks bad ass

Post up pics of the new hood before and after the cut. I'm getting the same hood when I get back from vacation. I think I'll be the only blue SS with one...not sure though. I do want to have the hood cut out so the ram air part will actually help move the hot air. Post detailed pics of you hood after you cut it.

Thanks, Jeremy

Post up pics of the new hood before and after the cut. I'm getting the same hood when I get back from vacation. I think I'll be the only blue SS with one...not sure though. I do want to have the hood cut out so the ram air part will actually help move the hot air. Post detailed pics of you hood after you cut it.

Thanks, Jeremy

you got it :thumbs:

here it is before the cut.........plus some other goods

DSC00352.jpg

I have to say I think the Cowl hoods look the best. But I'm a little partial since I have one. I do think after you cut that out, it will look awsome. Post some completed pics :thumbs:

:withstupid: I'd like to see some under hood pics also to see how you set the hood up. I wonder where the rain will drain and stuff like that. Also are you going to install a grill or something in front of the hole?

very nice wody. one question though, does the hood come with a grill to put into the area with ram air part? it has 3 holes just wondering what whent there.~~~Kyle

yeah it came with a plastic cover.

:withstupid: I'd like to see some under hood pics also to see how you set the hood up. I wonder where the rain will drain and stuff like that. Also are you going to install a grill or something in front of the hole?

i will probably leave it open, but we'll see if i come up with an idea i'll try it.

Newbie here. Don't know how to post pics but I got a ram air hood from Goodmark and made it a true ram air hood by junking the plastic piece and cutting out the scoop and inserting matching black chrome mesh grille inserts.

Newbie here. Don't know how to post pics but I got a ram air hood from Goodmark and made it a true ram air hood by junking the plastic piece and cutting out the scoop and inserting matching black chrome mesh grille inserts.

send the pics to [email protected] and I'll post them. I'd like to see those pics for sure :thumbs: