PS3

AUTOGUY

i want one but i can wait to find it after christmas. i dont want to pay an arm and leg for one just to have it a few months early. if i did get lucky enough to find one right now id sell it too :thumbs: you must have some good luck bryan. i still see people sleeping in front of gamestop/eb games waiting for the morning to be the first ones in line, sad thing is they are also waiting for Wii's. :crazy:

They actually had 4. 1 60 that I got and 3 20 Gigs.

There was a guy standing at the case where they had them and I knew it was there so I went right to the guy with the key and told him I wanted it. When he went to the case the guy standing there thought he was getting it and the guy gave it to me instead. Sometimes you need to be just a little sneaky.

Edited by AUTOGUY (see edit history)

i want one but i can wait to find it after christmas. i dont want to pay an arm and leg for one just to have it a few months early. if i did get lucky enough to find one right now id sell it too  :thumbs:  you must have some good luck bryan. i still see people sleeping in front of gamestop/eb games waiting for the morning to be the first ones in line, sad thing is they are also waiting for Wii's. :crazy:

wii's are poo. at least it might get some fat fu@@ kid off there buns and get a little exercise in theory.

I walked into Toy's R Us last week while waiting for a pizza to be ready to see if they had any Wii's. They ended up having 4 60gig PS3's so I picked up one. As I was BSing with the guys, I just asked "599, right?" and this woman behind me flipped out and her eyes almost popped outta her head. She goes "My husbands friend just sold us a 20gig for our son for 900 dollars!" I busted out laughing in her face, took my system, grabbed my pizza and went home. Some people are really really...really dumb.