So what do we all want for X-mas?

r8rs4lf

I am very very hard to shop for, for two reasons. One I buy everything I want/need. Two everything I would want or need it too much to ask for. I usually end up with a few gift cards or dinner, that is totally cool with me.

:withstupid: Same here. I want a hard toneau cover, Supermaxx headers, cowl hood, and a tune, but I know I'm not getting it. :crackup:

We're doing more for the kids (son 3 1/2; daughter2) anyway. That's who the presents need to be for. The adults need to celebrate the true meaning of Christmas.

I am very very hard to shop for, for two reasons. One I buy everything I want/need. Two everything I would want or need it too much to ask for.

i'm the same way. i don't even bother telling anyone what i want out of fear that if i do, they'll just get me the wrong thing and i gotta return it and get it myself. my parent usually get me clothes that either aren't my size or aren't my style. which isn't much more than tshirts and jeans.

speaking of xmas, i gotta get my ass in gear and go finish shopping.

talk about procrastinating!