whats the cheapest way to make my ss silveradofast

sskike

There is no cheap way to make your SS fast, If you want good products in your case Parts for your truck you go the route thats relible which ussully cost more to, You get what you pay for so....yeah...I would start with a tune but i havent done one myself since i just droped the truck and my money tree hasent grown....

Onyx :cool:

trade it for a TBSS. :jester: 

What???? .......what???? :dunno:

:crackup:

What do you mean by fast? There's fast and then there's fun. Fast to me means track competitive. For a fun truck I would start with exhaust, tranny, and PCM upgrades; from there I would add NOS. With NOS you will definitely want headers and catback, shift kit & servos & converter, and PCM tuning.

Mr. P. :)

smash the piggy bank---making your SS faster can get expensive depending on what you do.  I would start with a CAI, Cat-Back, and a tune.  Good luck on your choices.  :chevy:

This has done well by me... I did an AEM Intake, Superchips programmer and swapped out my exhaust can. Runs 14.6 in 1/4 which is slowmotion compared to Chase or Chris but wins just about every stoplight to stoplight encounter you will have for less than $1000.00. Kind of the Dub-T approach to performance. :D

Edited by sactosupersport (see edit history)

fast and cheap dont colide in the same sentence very often. first you need to start with a certain budget in mind and then plan out your mods.

Hey Chase, are you still within your budget :D Mod as money allows or just charge it to a credit card lol :crackup: I'm not sure there is a cheap way to go fast. The cheapest way would be nos but you'll need some tuning and tranny mods to be safe. It just depends on how fast you want to go. If you want a SC 12 sec truck then open up that fat wallet because it's going to cost you. A mod here, a mod there and next thing you know $10K is gone. :banghead: