Im Back

DirtySSouth

Ok after two previous vehicles sinse my 03 SS I am finally back to my roots. This christmas my parents presented me with an 07 SS with 2'' drop shackles on the back, Dual Delta Series Flows, Tinted Windows, Programmer, and the Volant Air Intake all installed. The truck had only 3000 miles on it, and replaced my 06 F150 with 40,000 miles on it. I am very happy, It is cloth interior with the basic of the basic packages, 2wd but I am so stoked to have an SS again. Good to be back on the forum

jk

Ok after two previous vehicles sinse my 03 SS I am finally back to my roots. This christmas my parents presented me with an 07 SS with 2'' drop shackles on the back, Dual Delta Series Flows, Tinted Windows, Programmer, and the Volant Air Intake all installed. The truck had only 3000 miles on it, and replaced my 06 F150 with 40,000 miles on it. I am very happy, It is cloth interior with the basic of the basic packages, 2wd but I am so stoked to have an SS again. Good to be back on the forum

jk

niice welcome back :cheers: