Alpine Iva W200 for sale now with xm tuner!

Hey Guys I put in The alpine just before sema. Very much liked the unit but I am upgrading to something else before I move..

So to help the budget I have it up for sale.

I paid 940 for it a little over 2 months ago in absolutely perfect condtion. No scuffs no scratches box and remove ready to ship

800 Shipped

For 800 shipped I am also including the Alpine specific XM tuner so you can use your factory xm antenna and keep the xm.

You can find more about the unit by going to Alpine's site for the IVA-W200

After looking around, I think my offer was actually more then what Most would pay.

PM me if there is anything we could work out... My HU can be sent with Receipt of purchase, and original box. I also have the I pod interface @ additional value.

Was'nt asking you to give it away bro. I also don't want to give my unit away that was bought and installed by certifed shop. But who would'nt try and get the bast deal they could? I was going to include the ipod interface as well, thats another 100 bucks, so used value about 70 or so....

Believe me I didnt want to insult you , just trying to negotiate thats all.