Alpine Iva W200 for sale now with xm tuner!

it'll bolt right in so to speak haha just let me know its all boxed up and ready to go.

If need be I can prolly get you anything else you need to install it so can fast4popper on the fourm but I have a guy locally I can get install parts from.

The dash mounting kit is about 25 bucks then you would need the door chime harness... I cant remember how much that is and the actual wiring harness to make it plug and play.. so you would basically do your wiring out of the truck and just plug it right in.. I think that harness is about 25 bucks also but the chime harness im unsure of. You need that so your factory power door locks work properly and do not set a code

Do you have anything else besides the XM tuner to throw in? I don't need it since I had XM in the SSS and ended up cancelling it. Maybe the iPod wire, harnesses??? Also, I wonder if the steering wheel harness will work in her '06 Yukon XL? I guess I need to go to PAC's website. No time right now, I'll do it later.

Do you know if this will hook directly to the factory Bose system with no modifications? She doesn't need anything else. I just want her to have iPod, DVD, and TV capabilities in her SUV.

Let me know here or in PM. I'm thinking it will only take a little more for me to pick this up from you.

The Ipod harness I would have to purchase.. I don't have an ipod im sure I could get one.. I belive the wiring adapter harness is diffrent for the actual bose system.

The steering wheel controls should be the same last time I checked it was from 03-current.

I will call on the ipod harness tomorow see what they cost.