What we think?

26dub_SS

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2006 was good. I think all the people in this forum are good guys. Everyone is helpful, yet the forum still has a friendly brotherly feel that most other forums don't have. 26DUB you seem to be a good guy, you think more before you post now and that has bumped your respect level up from what it used to be. Its good to know all you guys :cheers:

2006 has been a pretty good year for me. I got my SSS and found out about this forum where I have met some good people and learned alot from the info you guys have been willing to share. Finally we all need a 26Dub in our lives to keep us on our toes and entertained. After all we never know whats gonna come off his keyboard now do we :jester: and it usually leads to some entertaining posts :thumbs:

well 2006 was a good year for me i'd lurked on here for ages, mostly checking the for sale rooms waiting for the right SSS, As soon as i'd got a buyer for my old 5.3 LT and i'd bought my SS from a member on here i started posting, everyone has been helpful and made me feel welcome, which as i'm a Brit i wasn't too sure how you'd all react to a Limey, but its been good, i'm now looking forward to 2007 and enjoying my SS over here,

Thanks Guys Girls

from your Friend in the UK.

eamonn

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT 2007

BTW any of you guys in the services posted in the UK at Lakenheath, Mildenhall or Feltwell??? I live quite close (about 60miles) , we go to The Independence Day celebrations at USAF feltwell every year, and would like to meet any SS members

well 2006 was a good year for me i'd lurked on here for ages, mostly checking the for sale rooms waiting for the right SSS, As soon as i'd got a buyer for my old 5.3 LT and i'd bought my SS from a member on here i started posting, everyone has been helpful and made me feel welcome, which as i'm a Brit i wasn't too sure how you'd all react to a Limey, but its been good, i'm now looking forward to 2007 and enjoying my SS over here,

Thanks Guys Girls

from your Friend in the UK.

eamonn

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT 2007

BTW any of you guys in the services posted in the UK at Lakenheath, Mildenhall or Feltwell??? I live quite close (about 60miles) , we go to The Independence Day celebrations at USAF feltwell every year, and would like to meet any SS members

4th of July in the UK? I bet that's a hoot. :crackup:

You Limeys are alright. :thumbs: Most I've met on other boards are very good people. It's been a good year, and I hope to have a better '07.

my year was not the best, i had alot of deaths in the family and they were all very close to me.

It was a good year for my truck though , got it from a 14.9 to an 11.9 in the 1/4 mile so i dont think i will see that kind of progress again. hopefully break in to the 10's next year. i did meet alot of new faces and find a few new jobs. Hopefully 2007 will be a better year and maybe just maybe i can get my own place. should start out good, going to hooters to wacth the ufc fight on the 30th and heading to vegas for a few days and new years party.

on a side note 26 dub , why do you care what other people think of you? either your obsessed with yourself or your trying to start some :icon_bs: .