What we think?

26dub_SS

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dubs, just do the exact opposite of what you were doing, then you should be fine. As of now I DO concider you a tool, but things could change.

As far as me, 2006 was a life changing experience, my life did a total 360 for the better. I seeked help for my addiction problems and am feeling the best I have ever felt. We live and learn and that's exactly what I did.

I wish all of you a joyous New Year :flag:

Dubs, just do the exact opposite of what you were doing, then you should be fine. As of now I DO concider you a tool, but things could change.

As far as me, 2006 was a life changing experience, my life did a total 360 for the better. I seeked help for my addiction problems and am feeling the best I have ever felt. We live and learn and that's exactly what I did.

Im not even going to comment on what you just said about me...It might get too personal and Im going to keep my a**hole comments to myself and just let you slide THIS time.... :nono:

Im not even going to comment on what you just said about me...It might get too personal and Im going to keep my a**hole comments to myself and just let you slide THIS time.... :nono:

Hey pal! You asked. :nono:

I'm not the one that called you that, but seriously, after the amout of ragging, bagging, and doggind that you've gotten on here, just what were you expecting. Respect is something you have to earn. It's not given just because you think you deserve it. Start acting more like a man, and you might earn some.

2006 was a good year. My wife got me my SS. :cheers: Found this site. rebuilt my forks on the Gixxer and blew the seals out on them and the rear shock. Started taking college classes. Lost my grandfather and the wifes grandfather. Looking forward to 2007 and moving on to my next duty station.

Dub I dont want to hurt your feeling.

Your not from New Hampsire are you? :crackup:

2006 was a good year for myself all in all. hoping to make 2007 better. i like everyone ive heard from on here. havent been on here long enough to dis like anyone yet. looks to be a really good bunch of people on here to me.

2006 hasnt been so good....I have had a few friends pass away, and have had a fall out with my "best friends" However I take everything as a learning experience and I think the most important thing of 2006 is that I have "grown up" I really do feel like a adult for some reason, hard to explain I guess.

But with the bad there is good. I have met many wonderful people, gotten closer to the people here on the online world. re-connected, started a new job. Spent waaaaaaay too much money on the truck. :cool: and well living life,

to the new year, and its new promises :cheers:

It was a good year even though I was in Korea and away from my SS. I did get my SS in Jan and came to Korea in April. I the good news is that I have very low miles on my truck. I April I will be coming home and would like to get together with the Texas guys when I get there. :cheers:

:chevy::flag::chevy:

post-7995-1167373769_thumb.jpg

My year was pretty good. I had a little stress here and there, and alot of fun. I've dumped almost $2k into the truck in the last 6 months so I've had fun doing that, it keeps me occupied and out of trouble. I am looking forward to a new year and getting my life together a little more, by that I mean, I'm gonna try and grow up a bit and make a few changes. Work wil be my #1 prioity since I'm taking a break from school, so I need to get my CDL (comercial drivers license), and I want to make alot of money :D

I'm hoping to get the truck to a point that I can stop modding it and invest some money in other things. (22's and a tanneau are all I have left.) I have a couple of resolutions to take care of too. ( I want to get my '69 el Camino running if anything)

Hope everyone has a wonderful 2007!! :cheers:

pretty solid 06 for me...looked bad at the start but finished with a bang...sold my 93 Chevy Silverado that I had for 8 years for my wife a new ride. Drove her damn car for way to long before finding a SS.

But I'm really looking forward to 07...my youngest will be out of day care and start school. Day care is a killer on the budget.