What we think?

26dub_SS

i dont even know what i think about half the time how am i suppose to post it here....oh yea i do have plans for the truck in 07..new windshield...stupid aslaska, rollpan install, underbody lights, hptuners, new grille, possibly lower it. And if i win the lottery next year ill be buying a aston martin.....

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was a good year even though I was in Korea and away from my SS. I did get my SS in Jan and came to Korea in April. I the good news is that I have very low miles on my truck. I April I will be coming home and would like to get together with the Texas guys when I get there.  :cheers:

:chevy:  :flag:  :chevy:

Where in Texas are you from?

I'm not the one that called you that, but seriously, after the amout of ragging, bagging, and doggind that you've gotten on here, just what were you expecting. Respect is something you have to earn. It's not given just because you think you deserve it. Start acting more like a man, and you might earn some.

:withstupid::withstupid::withstupid:

respect must be earned before you can demand it

ES :flag:

However I take everything as a learning experience and I think the most important thing of 2006 is that I have "grown up" I really do feel like a adult for some reason, hard to explain I guess.

But with the bad there is good.  Spent waaaaaaay too much money on the truck.  :cool:  and well living life,

to the new year, and its new promises  :cheers:

well said bro, well said

ES :flag:

my year was great untill i got banned for for telling 26dubss what i thought of him, so this post is going to be clean, but for real, it has been a good year, and i hope to start off the new year with ZERO warn on my bar instead of 10%. you guys are a great bunch of people, sorry there are gals too.....you are a part here as well, it is cool to see girls into cars and trucks, i need to find me one of those :D

all in all, every one have a safe and fun New Year!!

even you 26dub, have a good one :thumbs: