your new years plans?

04CHASE

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

staying home having a few over for some drinks and b/s. going to see who is the first one to fall in the pool. thats been closed for 4 months looks more like a small pond right now. everyone have fun and stay safe ............ :cheers:

Hopefully getting smashed at a buddies place and not taking home any fat chicks

I call :icon_bs: on you not taking home any fat chicks :jester: She ain't a lady unless she's a buck eighty.

MAN LAW:

You do not have sex with any FEMALE who weighs more than you :jester:

I call :icon_bs: on you not taking home any fat chicks :jester: She ain't a lady unless she's a buck eighty.

MAN LAW:

I will second that,so I quess it is now man law,but seriously I will be staying home and relaxing i am tired of the getting wasted scene and because of it have some baby fat to loose(see new years resolution thread).its cool to drink with friends but dont loose control be safe all and best wishes for the new year.-LIDELL all the way. :cheers: by the way how does that platinum compare to sammy hagars tequilla?

Edited by kissfans03ss (see edit history)

Since I live in las vegas i'll be down at the strip. I haven't shaved in a few days so I won't get hassled by cops haha. Anyone that will be in vegas this weekend, watch out the cops are out in FORCE. I saw 7 people pulled over on the side of 215 today. The news said there will be zero checkpoints but they have more than tripled the number of cops on night patrol.

seeing that its amateur night and all the bars charge a minimum $100 to get in, we're gonna have a small party here. gonna start early though once the football starts at 1 and go as long as i can. on xmas eve it was a straight 15 hrs of drinking. don't see a replay of that tomorrow.

be SAFE everyone and Happy New Year!!!!

by the way, GO LIDELL!!!!

I had a very exciting New Years Eve.... went to Sonic Drive In for dinner, drove the SS around town for a while, went to the house with the wife and had some smoking hot sex, then watched tv and had a glass of Light Cran Grape!

Happy New Year!

Did the typical....went to the bar to chill with the guys.....(The owner is 29 and a buddy of mine...plus his father, and his 2 roomates, one of which is a cop in the town lol).......we did the usual...I came home early and have sat here bored ever since....not the typical New Years that I expected! Booo! :)

stayed in, started right before kickoff at 1pm eastern. watched football all day. people started showing up around 7. just going to bed now, a few min till 4am.

new year's resolution, if i can drink like this at home, why go out??? oh yea, there are chicks out.

anyway, to hold to the resolution, I'm done with any mid-week drinking. maybe taking a break altogether. gotta wait till the season is done or won first to stop it.

HOPE EVERYONE HAD A SAFE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR'S!!!!!!

Keith

well im offically back from vegas , what an interesting trip that was. we started off by leaving @ 12 am on saturday morning and arriving just after 3, went and got a few drinks with my friedns , hit the table around 5 am got kicked out of the excalibur at 8 and checked into the venetian at 9. finally fell asleep at 12 pm and woke up at 4 to get some food. Partied a little more until about 4 am, woke up at 8 am and started way to early by 10:30 pm i was helf way through the patron and to many beers to remember, we thrased the room and there was broken glass and food all over the walls. somehow i passed out at 11:30 and i never made it to see new years. i woke up at 12:30 to everyone gone and i was pissed. I didnt loose much at the tables so that was good. i was up a couple hundred but i lost that quick. it was a cool time except the ride home took almost 7 hours compared to the normal 3 1/2. we watch 3 movies ( thank god for in dash tv's) now to sleep for the next day or two.

MAN LAW:

one thing about fat chicks is that they're like vespa's (the scooter), they're fun and all but you don't want your friends to catch you riding one. :devil::jester:

ES :flag:

well im offically back from vegas , what an interesting trip that was. we started off by leaving @ 12 am on saturday morning and arriving just after 3, went and got a few drinks with my friedns , hit the table around 5 am got kicked out of the excalibur at 8 and checked into the venetian at 9. finally fell asleep at 12 pm and woke up at 4 to get some food. Partied a little more until about 4 am, woke up at 8 am and started way to early by 10:30 pm i was helf way through the patron and to many beers to remember, we thrased the room and there was broken glass and food all over the walls. somehow i passed out at 11:30 and i never made it to see new years. i woke up at 12:30 to everyone gone and i was pissed. I didnt loose much at the tables so that was good. i was up a couple hundred but i lost that quick. it was a cool time except the ride home took almost 7 hours compared to the normal 3 1/2. we watch 3 movies ( thank god for in dash tv's) now to sleep for the next day or two.

damn bro, you sure don't play around when you party. let me know if you ever come to FL, i'll show you how to have a good time down here.

ES :flag:

• 4 years later...