Silverado SS on EBAY

ZX9R

i saw that on auction too. it really pisses me off to see people selling trucks off as SS's. it's not right, it's false advertisement. i really wish they could be brought to justice. we pay almost 10 grand more to have our SS and these assholes sell these pieces of sh*t as SS's. its not right. and it is out of control

ES :flag:

I hate it when people attach the SS logo to something that is clearly not in the same year or catagory as the SS,its o.k. to say ss clone but when SSS werent even being built in 2000 you cant call it an ss.thats like calling a budwieser a heineken. :yellow_loser: the sad thing is someone will actually think that is an ss.

I hate it when people attach the SS logo to something that is clearly not in the same year or catagory as the SS,its o.k. to say ss clone but when SSS werent even being built in 2000 you cant call it an ss.thats like calling a budwieser a heineken. :yellow_loser: the sad thing is someone will actually think that is an ss.

Exactly I get so irritated with the clone tag. People like it was asid just put some SS badges on and all of a sudden its a clone. I have seen a few and key word is few trucks I would classify as clones. In my opinion wether single or extended cab if it doesnt at the very least have the SS front end, wheels and body cladding they should lay off the clone tag. :mad:

I like the part about "this truck has never seen snow" really? Lokk in the background of the main pic. with the school I dont know about you but the ground sure loooks covered in snow to me :banghead:

Heh... almost every pic has snow in it! :dupe:

And WTF does (this truck is in Texas) have anything to do with it? Like we don't get snow / ice? Sure we don't get much... but we still get it... :dupe:

And yeah.. i agree, the front end does look.... :puke: