DFW AREA MEET

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...what about you guys coming a long ways misterp. ...
Pfffffttt - puhleezee; this is TEXAS, it takes at least an hour to get anywhere in this state!!! :jester:

Mr. P.

:withstupid: Hey Mr. P I saw on the mexican food thread you worked for Dell I know its a big co. but was wondering if you knew my cousins Dustin and Kirk Howell Dustin was a salesman that traveled all over for them until he decided about a year ago to go to school to become a Lawyer and Kirk basically phone sales.

Mmmmmmm mexican food. (insert drooling smilie here)

you can tell people that are from other states, because they cringe when you tell them something is 30 minutes away.  :crackup:

:withstupid: Right in Texas 2 hours from where I am from will get you to Dallas in other states you can drive all the way across them in 2 hours.

Map quest says 5 1/2 hour drive for me they normaly estimate a tad high. but 2 sounds good to me. Just need to be sure where we are meeting. Easy to find for us not use to the area plz  :crazy:
I dunno man, that's a long haul, 350-miles. Like 5-hrs and a full tank of gas, one-way!

:withstupid: Hey Mr. P I saw on the mexican food thread you worked for Dell I know its a big co. but was wondering if you knew my cousins Dustin and Kirk Howell Dustin was a salesman that traveled all over for them until he decided about a year ago to go to school to become a Lawyer and Kirk basically phone sales.
I don't know him but am pretty sure that we must have crossed paths depending on when he was employed there; I worked in Dell's I/T department (not sales) from 1996-2000 and when I started there were 13,000 employees and when I left there were 33,000. :crazy: Anyways, the job I began with was desktop support and that included remote sales persons, it was one of my job duties to create/distribute software CDs for those people and I'm sure that your cousin Dustin would have been one of the 550 or so to use them...

Mr. P. :)

I don't know him but am pretty sure that we must have crossed paths depending on when he was employed there; I worked in Dell's I/T department (not sales) from 1996-2000 and when I started there were 13,000 employees and when I left there were 33,000. :crazy: Anyways, the job I began with was desktop support and that included remote sales persons, it was one of my job duties to create/distribute software CDs for those people and I'm sure that your cousin Dustin would have been one of the 550 or so to use them...

Mr. P. :)

I figured it was a shot in the dark but figured I 'd ask just for the slim chance you might knew them. Thanks