I have 23,000 miles on my truck now and have yet to replace the tranny or rear axle fluids. I know the axle should have been done already but I never got around to it. Im deployed right now and I was going to have my girlfriend take it in but I dont want the dealer to screw up anythiing. So my question is would it be okay for me to wait until I get back and do it myself or should I have her take it in? If she does take it in what should she tell the dealer to do?? i.e. Tranny flush/filter change and rear axle fluid change? Is that it?? Thanks guys.... :D

Not scheduled for any fluid changes that early as far as Gm states, but if you do any towing or racing, you should do it. As far as the tranny filter, most dealers and a lot of independents have flushers. I would have the tranny flushed and not worry about the filter yet. Flushing gets 100% fluid exchange, versus only about 6 quarts with a filter change. Rear diff uses synthetic fluid 75-90. I am going to start using synthetic fluids front to rear on mine. BG products are very popular with the dealers and have a great reputation. I am changing all my fluids to BG synthetics.