Pics of truck in body shop.

nxtnlne

My truck side swiped on street and they took out my fender and mirror before they could recover. I had the body shop remove the door moldings, the 4x4 sticker and the silverado on the gate. Im going to keep the Vortec emblem because I think the red will go well with red baer calipers Because the truck is blue. IMO. Look good when I get my wheels back on, I hope! WUT?

56775b93.jpg

037beb59-1.jpg

9b74b709.jpg

643baebb-1.jpg

643baebb.jpg

Thanks.......Yeah I hope they put it all back together right. The mirror was the elec folding one and they had to remove the door panel to get to the harness. I hope it dont rattle when its put back together. I hate that. :dunno:

it's not the rattle i would worry about.......it's that rank smell from inside a body shop that will linger with you for months to come :sick:

:confused: Great...... :thumbs: . When I get my truck back its going to sit in the garage. I've been putting to many miles on it going to work. Had it for 6 months and its got 7,000 miles on it. So I wont have to smell it every day. Im going to buy my freinds little sisters first car, a 1988 toyota corolla fx 1.6l with 150000 miles on it. Clean little work car.CO87.gif

Edited by nxtnlne (see edit history)

:confused: Great...... :thumbs: . When I get my truck back its going to sit in the garage. I've been putting to many miles on it going to work. Had it for 6 months and its got 7,000 miles on it. So I wont have to smell it every day. Im going to buy my freinds little sisters first car, a 1988 toyota corolla fx 1.6l with 150000 miles on it. Clean little work car.CO87.gif

You are right :eek: that baby needs some rest. :crackup:, good luck on your repairs

my 05 has 4,900 never driven in the rain :driving:

That is why i NEVER park on the street too many idiots in the world that dont care about what they drive. :chevy: ive seen alot of those idiots driving around ive had a couple of people almost side swipe me because they were driving beside me staring. :chevy:

post-6481-1168227668.jpg