AWD emblems.................

I had my truck at the "stealership" today for some maintenance issues, and while I was waiting, I took a stroll through the lot. I came across a Chevy Equinox, and a Pontiac Torrent, both were AWD models, and on the rear of each one there was a small AWD emblem on the far right side. Out of the two, the Pontiac Torrent had the one that looked the best, kind of along the same font style as the SS emblems.......

I was thinking that it would look good on the tailgate of the SS....... :dunno: .........Any opinions???????

I personally don't like the idea ...

I say "Don't Advertise" ... That way when all of those Fords and Dodges sit there at the light, reving their engines, acting cool ... Then you mash the throttle ... and they all will be sitting there wondering how you got that much of a jump on them off the line ... :D

I personally don't like the idea ...

I say "Don't Advertise" ... That way when all of those Fords and Dodges  sit there at the light, reving their engines, acting cool ... Then you mash the throttle ... and they all will be sitting there wondering how you got that much of a jump on them off the line ... :D

i hear that but if you want it, it is a cool style. :thumbs:

For those that would like AWD decals or any decals for that matter be sure to get in touch with me. I own a custom sign/digital printing shop and would be glad to design something for anyone!!!

David Hutchison, Jr.

SIGNS-N-SUCH

865-560-8788

[email protected]