Just got my stockers powdercoated...

The place that I had do the wheels is having a tough time matching the center caps since the caps are plastic and can't take a powder coat. I am seriously considering leaving them off though; I kind of like the race look that it has. Kinda NASCAR-ish. Thoughts?

Thanks again to Posi12bolt for the good deal on the wheels/tires!

post-7198-1168133547_thumb.jpg

post-7198-1168133597_thumb.jpg

Edited by sactosupersport (see edit history)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i like em. my buddy is getting his done. powder coat is pretty cheap they qouted him 50 bucks a rim. i think that reasonable.

Alan

Yeah, it was only $450, which he is gonna knock down to $400.00 since he is having problems with the centercaps.

They look sweet, How would Those Blacked-out Stockers look with the chrome center cap? Since you say there not able to be powder coated? Post some pics with them on! :cheers:

Onyx :cool:

I thought about that but they already did one and they are still at the paint shop... so I'm kind of stuck. I don't know that the pics do it justice anyway. The paint is a matte/satin DARK grey with a tiny bit of metal flake. I may stop by the shop tomorrow and see what a chrome cap would look like.

Looks good!  Will the caps fit now that the wheels are powder coated? If you leave them off you need some, LOL  black nuts :crackup:

LOL! Good stuff. The covers wll fit according to the guy that painted them. I had him test that and he said they did although they were pretty snug. I am gonna work on painting deez nutz :D , picked up some paint cans yesterday.