New here from VA 06 v-max

Fat Nick

Picked up my 06 V-max 2wd on Friday evening. I saw it on the lot and fell in love. Only had 9k on it. It's a sweet truck and can't wait to get to enjoy it and it's capabilities. I also have a 2005 GTO M6 with cam, slp headers, flowmasters, Lingenfelter CAI, ASP UD, 160 t-stat, ported manifold, and ported tb with a HP tuners v. 2.1 tune by Nick Williams.

I plan on using my v-max as a dd and my tow truck for the GTO to the track.

Welcome :cheers: , Whats your GTO run in the 1/4?

12.5@115 on street tires. 2.2' 60's own me. Putting on a set of DR's this year. Plus I had some porting done on the intake manifold and tb that netted me another 20whp across the board. It makes 450whp. 37k on it and since the cam swap 12k. Still stock clutch and drivetrain. However I can beat on it more this season since I have an alternate vehicle. Probably will have to upgrade the clutch to LS7.

I'm also going to get my truck dynoed next Saturday. I'm interested to see what it puts down as I haven't been able to find where someone has dynoed one yet.