Pictures

pimp ss

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:dunno: no pics to peek at

okay, pictures working. truck looks nice. like the others, headlights/taillights not really feelin but stance/wheels interior look great. overall nice. i reallyl like the blue sss's

Edited by rivierakid55 (see edit history)

The centers of my seats are silver carbon fiber we cut the center sections out and did the inserts.I also made the headliner dark grey to match the rest of the interior i took a picture of the tv in the front of the console but i did not have room to post it.I will try to post it tomorrow when i go back to work. :chevy:

post-6481-1168301978.jpg

The lights are not covers we painted the lights i did not want covers because with covers they stick out and look funny. :chevy::cool: My wife did not mind getting naked in front of our friends but she is not fond of the idea of me posting the pictures on here and my buddies wife that was making out with my wife and showing body parts if i put her picture on here he would hate me.his wife made out with me and my wife at midnight and not him so he is not real happy anyways.sorry i cant post the pictures best i can do is let the dfw guys that are coming to my house on the 20th see them. :chevy::cheers::cheers:

post-6481-1168309588.jpg